It’s been quite a while since we’ve done one of these. Here are our suggested drinking rules for the seminal sketch comedy show of any generation: Monty Python’s Flying Circus.
Take a drink any time any of the following occurs:
2. Cut to cartoon
3. Gumby (Dumb yelling guys)
5. Cut to 1-2 unrelated clip
6. Long memorized list
7. Being Crushed by a Giant Object
8. Knight in Armor
9. Opening Credits beginning late in the episode
10. Pantomime anything
12. “And now for something completely different…”
13. Sketch after the end credits
Since the show tends to be all over the place, if you find that you’re not drinking enough, there’s one easy fall back rule: drink any time something completely bizarre happens.